Ems

MAWUYA, SIYAMUKELA WELCOME to Ems' corner of the internet.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Farmer;)









My first rice planting experience.
Totemo tanoshikatta desu yo! [ very interesting] - now I know where that oishii (delicious) Niigata rice comes from (I am fortunate to be in the prefecture that has the best rice in all of Japan- something to ddo with the weather, this part being "snow country").

There were some wierd moments though- barefoot in the mud- a couple times we could all swear we felt living things in that mud and I am sure I touched a few too - but trust me, once u feel it, u dnt stay long enuff to investigate!

Lovely BBQ afterwards.
[with Rochi in pic]





Awesome day - there are just no words to describe the beauty of nature out here- and just to spend some tym out in it...wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home