Final Presentation 21 June,2006
End of Spring Term 2006Final Presentation - yup, I am basically done now- unbelieveable. Just thesis submission to go - and I will be working on that over the summer holiday (once I get round to it- man, I have just been lounging since I began my holiday) ...technically if I finish my thesis 2day (fat chance), I can go home 2mrw...
Dont think any of my presentations had me (or us, I suspect) as nervous as this one.
This presentation was in front of an external client who we have been working with for about 6months now. This was a BIG presentation.
God came through as always, presentation was good (definitely much better then the interim one when he came over a few months ago) - all in all, VERY good experience.
Definitely challenging working with these guys (one of them was in the army, and I think sometimes he tried to run things like he was still there!), but definitely learnt a lot, and at the end of it, worth all the effort! [now if I can just get a job...]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home